MASSACHUSETTS CARPET CLEANING BLOG
TILE AND GROUT INSIDE AND OUT
The Forgotten Places in Your Home Need Professional TLC as Well
When it comes to all of your carpet, area rugs, and furniture cleaning needs, you know you already trust our results and professional services available from one of our many Mass Carpet Clean Up locations in the Greater Boston Area, but what about your tile floors, countertops backsplashes, and bathtubs or showers?
Have you noticed signs of your floors not feeling clean after washing them? They may be a bit sticky or streaky, or the stains don't scrub away as they used to. Glass shower doors that cloud over and water drip lines from the shower or faucet stick around after their routine clean. Maybe you've put it off to the cleaner you're using. Take a look under your sink. How many bottles of unfinished products are there?
Don't worry or waste any more money, effort, and muscle power. We've all been there, so that's why we work extra hard to make sure our decades of experience and our brand name are well recognized as being an industry leader and for more than just a twice-annual deep clean carpet cleaning or even our furniture cleaning, emergency spot removal or restoration services.
Comparably speaking, a tile floor and wash mop are the exact same as a rug and vacuum. Over time, both surfaces tended to by either application benefit greatly from a deeper clean routine. And that is one powered by steam and heat and the pressure that explodes deep below filmy and ground in dirt, grease, and overall wear and tear.
Soap, shampoo residue, and long bathtub soaks will permeate and propagate as a breeding ground for mold buildup while grouting that was once pristine white and pliable begins to fade, stain, peel, and crack, and before you know it, tiles begin to loosen, lift or even crack away with fissures and cracks under porcelain finishes, within porous stone countertops or wall and shower tub surrounds and backsplashes.
To avoid your initial investment from going down the drain or to add some ultra-clean shine and polish to your floors, consider our proven steam system for a superior healthy, and eco-friendly high-pressure clean. Take a look at why we highly recommend this service:
1. Removes dirt and grime: Steam cleaning effectively removes dirt, dust, and grime from tile floors.
2. Kills germs and bacteria: Steam cleaning can help to kill germs and bacteria that can accumulate on tile floors.
3. Enhances the look of the floor: Steam cleaning can help to restore the original shine and luster of tile floors.
4. Reduces allergens: Steam cleaning can help to reduce allergens that can accumulate on tile floors.
5. Prevents mold and mildew: Steam cleaning can help prevent mold and mildew growth on tile floors.
6. Improves air quality: Steam cleaning can help improve your home's air quality by removing dust and other particles from the air.
7. Saves time and money: Steam cleaning is a cost-effective way to clean tile floors, requiring less time and effort than traditional cleaning methods.
We've covered the floor, but what about the other tiled surface that should be considered as a more than ideal candidate for sanitization… Yes, the bathroom:
1. Remove Mold and Mildew: Steam cleaning is an effective way to remove mold and mildew from bathroom surfaces, including tile, grout, and shower curtains.
2. Sanitize Surfaces: Steam cleaning can help to sanitize bathroom surfaces, killing bacteria and other germs that can cause illness.
3. Improve Air Quality: Steam cleaning can help improve your bathroom's air quality by removing dust, dirt, and other allergens.
4. Remove Stains: Steam cleaning can help to remove stubborn stains from bathroom surfaces, including tile, grout, and shower curtains.
5. Refresh the Look of Your Bathroom: Steam cleaning can help refresh your bathroom's look, making it look cleaner and brighter.
6. Save Time and Money: Steam cleaning is a cost-effective way to clean your bathroom, saving you time and money.
7. Reduce Chemical Use: Steam cleaning can help reduce the chemicals used.
When you choose Mass Carpet Clean Up for your green clean needs, whether at home or in the office, we consider you to be a part of our family, our home, and our community…all committed to making our lives and the world a cleaner, healthier and brighter environment, one global step at a time.
Left a positive review "Tyler was terrific. He fixed the problem that no one else could." Click to schedule yours
Left a positive review "so polite and articulate in his delivery of what the services where all about" Click to schedule yours